All Things FPL is a Fantasy Football website designed to give the best tips, advice, guides, statistics and tools we can possibly manage. This is all driven by our motivation to give you the best opportunity to achieve your goals and quests when you embark on your fantasy football season
Hi Fantasy Managers,
From all at AllThingsFPL.com we would like to take advantage of this opportunity to say hello. We are a Fantasy Football site solely dedicated to the best fantasy game around; Fantasy Premier League (FPL) and devote ourselves to provide the best resource around to aid fantasy managers. Founded in May 2013 by myself, quality rather than quantity of our content has been key to what we do and fantasy managers have responded kindly as the site saw incredible growth in our first season covering FPL. A 600% increase in readers was the result throughout the season. However there's no rest at "ATFPL" as we embrace the forthcoming season with some major enhancements for fantasy managers to enjoy which I will go into detail later on. To meet the demand we have grown as a group to a head count of 10 of which we come from all walks of life spanning the globe from Australia to America, Iceland to South Africa, India to the UK with one common drive; to do our best for our users. We believe to meet this aim we have to invest heavily in features for fantasy managers to exploit. This had led us to agreeing a three year contract with the number one online sports statistics provider OPTA Sports to deliver Premier League statistics designed and presented with Fantasy Football in mind. These tools have trickled out during the summer months with the end completion date set for Gameweek 1. Rest assured our final content and delivery method will not only be the best resource on the internet but also be the only fantasy football tailored Premier League statistics provider that offers this service for FREE for 2014.
Our second objective for the site is to become the most comprehensive news resource around for fantasy managers. With this in mind we have extended our gameweek publications schedule to include several news related series be them injuries, reaction to events, transfers or team news to allow our users to be on the pulse of All Things Fantasy Premier League. Whatever news has happened and affects fantasy managers, we aim to cover it and cover to our exacting standards. Rest assured if it's not mentioned on AllThingsFPL.com this season, you don't need to know about it. This addition to our schedule has seen our gameweek publications grow to a confirmed 17 articles per standard gameweek, ranging from Gameweek Previews to Reviews, Player Differentials to Captaincy analysis or our Fantasy Football Watchlist to Club Fixture analysis.
Our third objective is interaction. Interaction from the Fantasy Football community is crucial and opinions matter from every FPL player. To develop this users can access the comments boards on every article published as well as relaxing in our members lounge discussing the main talking points, pointing fellow fantasy managers to any statistical work of interest within the members area or just having a good friendly chat with fellow like-minded individuals who all have one common interest; Fantasy Football. Be sure our contributors are on hand to discuss throughout the season. To further increase this growing aspect of the site, the community can benefit from two members leagues, five head to head competition leagues and a cup knock-out competition. All combined a total grand prize pot of £2000 is available to the winners; the biggest fantasy premier league prize pot around.
In summary, a fantasy manager that chooses to make AllThingsFPL.com their home for Fantasy Football for the 2014/15 season will have access to;
· Player differentials article per gameweek for fantasy managers to find those hidden gems
· The Fantasy Football Watchlist where form and fixtures are taken into account to show our top eight players in each position for fantasy managers to consider in any given gameweek.
· Two Fixture analysis articles looking at both the top 4 clubs and worse 4 clubs in terms of their next six fixtures so you can plan ahead.
· What We Learned, Gameweek review service
· Friday Foreplay, Gameweek preview service
· Be in the know - Team news
· Fantasy Premier League news every weekday
· Gameweek opinion. A list of five key areas a fantasy manager should scout while watching the weekend action
· Two members only articles - Captain foresight, our captains pick article and our Weekend Notes picking out the best statistical displays from the gameweek
· The ATFPL squad picks where we follow our own squad. We don't hide and live or die depending on the success of this team. It finished inside the top 0.5% of fantasy managers last season
· Full blown Season Ticker where fantasy managers can either use our default values or customise the ticker to use your own thinking
· A Player Price change predictor
· A Predict my Score Tool to "Rate my team" against our predicted fantasy football points for each available player
· A Player Comparison Tool to allow fantasy managers to compare two players directly against each other statistically
· A Members Area Gameweek Match Zone showing exactly what happened in every 2014/15 season game played
· Fantasy Football Numbers Zone showing key FPL statistics such as Points per game, home/away/overall, points per 90 minutes, number of clean sheets etc
· Four Members Area OPTA Zones. Defensive, Creativity, Goal Threat and Positional information with every Premier League statistic needed by a fantasy manager. How many shots on target did player X have or how many touches of the ball in the final third did player Y have? the answer is now available.
· OPTA Members Area Form Zone allowing fantasy managers to easily see which players are in form and those who aren't
· Full interaction with the Fantasy Football community in our Members Lounge and comments board
· £2000 prize pot to our members
· 8 leagues and 1 cup competition available to compete in
So why go anywhere else for your Fantasy Premier League needs?
Good luck for the season and your mini leagues,
In Tommy We Trust
Founder and Chief Editor